Specialist, Paid Social
San Diego, CA
Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
Why Paid Social
- Work with the most exciting brands in retail, eCommerce, and more on activating across the "socialsphere" including: Meta, TikTok, Reddit, Snap
- We are the only partner Independent agency for TikTok (campaign management), Reddit, and TikTok and are big on channel expansion
- Learn how Social can plug into the full customer journey and achieve success for all clients
What you'll be doing:
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will implement and support social campaigns that help define client overarching strategy – telling data-driven stories that are as clear as they are clever. You are willed to take action, positive, and you build confidence in others. Working quickly and on the fly, you'll support the Director of Paid Social to hone standard methodologies for optimizing paid social campaigns, and prioritizing a high volume of accounts.
- Develop and implement paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting Campaign set-up and management: target development, creative testing, bid and budget management, and optimizations
- Effectively prioritize efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things, track and report on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Lead a support team of Account Analysts to deliver the tasks
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client's success.
- Successfully fulfill the client's strategy by creating deliverables and recommendations
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
Who you are
We believe that our Specialist, Paid Social understand the heartbeat of our clients' brands. If you're ready to join our cause, reach out! We'd love to meet you.
- 2+ years of relevant paid social media work experience
- Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
- Sophisticated digital literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you are qualified, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to chat and see if you could be a great fit.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That's why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti's PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday's: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees' duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
The world has changed, so we've reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian. At Sunset Animal Hospital we utilize the most cutting-edge knowledge, equipment and techniques
Legends Hospitality - Ameris Bank Amphitheatre Alpharetta, GAAlpharetta, GA 30009Today
The Role Responsible for executing scheduling for Legends. Prepare all required departmental correspondence and documents in a timely manner. Provide accurate and detailed reports to
Director, Operations and Planning
Stanislaus Regional Transit AuthorityModesto, CA 95354Today
JOB Oversees the overall programs/activities of the contracted operations and maintenance groups. Ensures long-term decisions advance and are consistent with the Authoritys goals and
Seasonal Personal Vehicle Package Driver
United Parcel ServiceHouston, TX 77001Today
$21 / hour + 62.5 Cents Per Mile As a Personal Vehicle Driver, youll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the drivers seat of
General Surgery Dept.\u002F Medical Assistant\u002F 1.0 FTE\u002F 8 hrs.\u002F Mon-Fri
Sharp HealthcareSan Diego, CAToday
[AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professional (AHA BLS Healthcare) - American Heart Association; Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - California Certifying Board for Medical Assistants; Hospital
The Treehouse Child Development and Learning CenterSan Juan, PR 00907$1,500 a month30+ days ago
Cleaning kitchen and bathroom surfaces. San Juan, PR 00907: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
Benefits Analyst (Remote)
Welcome to ZimVie, a new, publicly traded global company focused on improving quality of life for our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $1B
Academic Behavior Support Staff
New Story SchoolsState College, PA 16803$14 an hour30+ days ago
Fabulous full-time schedule during school hours M-F, 7:30 am-2:30 pm; $14/hr+, paid year-round, school schedule, no nights, weekends, or holidays, a
HomeFX Real Estate MediaTampa, FLToday
HomeFX Real Estate Media is the leading real estate photography company in Florida offering photos, video, and aerial photography. HomeFX is locally owned and operated. We are increasing our capacity
Avery County SchoolsNewland, NC30+ days ago
Attend/assist with school events. Strive to communicate the positive aspects of our school program to the public in word and deed while upholding and enforcing